The acidulous CPC/CPC+ emulator.
Copyright © 2011-2017 Philippe Rimauro all rights reserved.
“An Amstrad CPC emulator? Again?”
Yes! Yet another CPC emulator, anyway ACE is different.
- ACE does not run on PC,
- ACE does not hurt the PSG musics,
- ACE does not damage what is displayed on the screen.
ACE has not been done for you!
- ACE does run on MorphOS,
- ACE does emulate an accurate PSG the way it is mixed on CPC,
- ACE does show on screen what the real CPC would,
- ACE does offer infinite expansion capabilities thanks to its AREXX interface and expansion plugin API,
- ACE does run one frame on a small little G4.
ACE is the missing step of the evolution!
ACE is not based on any existing emulator and was coded from scratch, using a real CPC a reference; it is written in C language and its GUI is based on MUI (Magic User Interface).
And to take much more from ACE, don't hesitate to:
- read our fanzine in form of a wiki: http://quasar.cpcscene.net (french-only),
- download games, demos and tools: http://www.cpc-power.com.
Note: screen grabbing in not possible in overlay mode, the grabs on this page were done with the overlay disabled and the actual display on your MorphOS computer will be really better.